Overlay welding generally means applying an extra layer to metal base material using a welding procedure with the objective of achieving a higher wear resistance against abrasion, erosion, cavitation and corrosion.
Weld overlays is needed in a number of industry sector where service conditions require corrosion resistant properties. The highly versatile welds overlay combination of readily available base materials, coated with a suitable corrosion resistant alloy to protect any given area. This provides the benefit of cost savings, as well as a reduction in lead time.
- Higher production rate because of continuous processing.
- Fully automatic PLC controlled station with circumferential beads either in step or spiral increments.
- Servo controlled rotary and linear axes for precise positioning and restart of arcing from same point in case of power failure.
- AVC and auto pulsing facilities.
- Programming and storage facilities for all parameters.
- Reduce human error factors & less physical strain on welders especially on long welding/cladding process.
- Higher quality and productivity, especially with long duration welds.
- Lower processing cost.
Anvin offer fully automated TIG cladding welding systems for vertical valve-cladding applications. Complete turnkey packages include a wire-feed unit as well as a standard torch-programmable, cold-wire pulsed- TIG welding power source with an optional hot-wire system available for applications where higher deposition rate are required.
||Pipe OD 6" X 25THK TO 36" X 12.7 THK
||12.7 mm to 80 mm
||Max. Elbow height - 2600mm
|Max pipe weight
||1G & 2G
To carryout CRA spiral, circular and step increment wed overlay inside of pipe fitting and flanges, i.e. Pipe elbow, Tee, Reducer, Cap, Valve, profile, etc,.